One of Shower Caddies INFO’s goal is to become the number one go-to site for consumers to learn, compare, and purchase shower caddies. A way to achieve that goal is to provide an explicit buyer’s guide on shower caddies and other useful shower caddy guides. However, the goal cannot be fully achieved when shower caddy reviews aren’t involved. This section of the website is 100% dedicated to just that – non-biased reviews on shower caddies.
The shower caddy reviews on this website are divided into four parts: an introduction to the shower caddy and the manufacturer of that specific caddy, the pros of the shower caddy, the cons of the product, and a “buy this if you’re” recommendation. The last part is useful for the most of you because the majority of the reviews on shower caddies will just recommend to you every caddy they review; most shower caddy review sites do not think of the fact that each of us has specific shower caddy needs depending on our budget and our bathroom’s motif.
- Zenna Home 7402AL Review. The first ever shower caddy review of Shower Caddies INFO is on the famous Zenna Home 7402AL, NeverRust Aluminum Shower Caddy. Overall, the Zenna Home 7402AL is rated five out of five stars because it’s a fairly priced yet very functional product that is recommended for those looking to buy their first shower caddies. See the pros and cons of the Zenna Home 702AL in its shower caddy review.
- AquaTeak Organizer Review. If you’re looking to upgrade your bathroom to a more contemporary or spa-like vibe, the AquaTeak Spa Teak Shower Organizer is a nice addition. Overall, the AquaTeak shower caddy is rated four out of five stars with plus points for its look and sturdiness and minus points for the not-so-budget-friendly price. See the full description on the AquaTeak Spa Teak Shower Organizer in this shower caddy review.
- Zenna Home 2130NN Review. Do you feel that an over-the-showerhead shower caddy makes the space below your shower a little bit bulky? If so, you should try out a tension corner shower caddy like the Zenna Home 2130NN. The Zenna Home 2130NN is rated three out of five stars with a plus point for its ease of installation and a minus point because the corner shower caddy tends to rust. Read the comprehensive shower caddy review on the Zenna Home 2130NN to see for yourself if this caddy is the right one for you!
- simplehuman Corner Review. Unlike tension corner shower caddies, the freestanding corner ones do not need installation through twisting and turning some mechanisms. A good freestanding corner shower caddy is the simplehuman Adjustable Corner made from stainless steel and anodized aluminum. This simplehuman Corner is an awesome contraption, but the only downside is its price tag. Read more about the simplehuman Corner in this shower caddy review.
- Zenna Home 7803SS Review. One of the better over-the-door shower caddies in the market is the Zenna Home 7803SS. If you’re looking for an over-the-door caddy that does what is advertised and a shower caddy that has adjustable shelves, go with the Zenna Home 7803SS. Otherwise, if you’re sensitive to rust, the recommendation is the complete opposite because this product does rust quickly without some protective intervention. Read more about the Zenna Home 7803SS and its advantages and disadvantages in this shower caddy review.
- Mesh Shower Tote Review. The Mayin Shower Tote features a mesh build so nasty stuff won’t accumulate inside the shower tote’s compartments. The bath tote also banners eight ample-sized compartments and one huge compartment at the center for all your different-sized shower materials. The Mayin Mesh Shower Tote is rated five out of five stars overall. Why? See for yourself by reading this shower tote/bath tote review.
- InterDesign Orbz Review. Portable bath totes usually garner a ton of positive reviews on Amazon. The only difference between a complete five-star review and a four-star review is sometimes the user’s preference. In some cases, some persons may want a more sturdy, solid, or less flimsy-like bath tote than a mesh one. For those of you who wants a bath or shower tote like that, the InterDesign Orbz is for you. Find out more reasons on why the InterDesign Orbz is rated five out of five stars in this shower tote/bath tote review.
- Better Houseware Deluxe Chrome Review. The Better Houseware Deluxe Chrome Shower Caddy is the perfect alternative to the Zenna Home 7402AL. Together with its perfectly-sized shelves and its well-constructed design, it’s a shower caddy that most would hope. But the only downside to the product is that it rusts and the suction cups loses its grip sometimes. An in-depth look on the Better Houseware Deluxe Chrome is available in this shower caddy review.
- Umbra Shamboo Review. For those who think that the AquaTeak Spa Oval Shower Organizer is a bit out of reach because of its cost, a good alternative is the Umbra Bamboo Shamboo Shower Caddy. The fact that it’s made of bamboo makes the shower caddy an ornamental organizer in addition to being a functional one. But the downside to this shower caddy is that it’s prone to rust and fungus. View the other pros and cons of the Umbra Shamboo Bamboo in this shower caddy review.
- InterDesign York Review. One of the tension corner shower caddies that do its job – the InterDesign York Bathroom Constant Tension Shower Caddy. The mentioned corner shower caddy is rated five over five stars overall with major plus points coming from the fact that the product does everything that’s advertised. It’s negative point, however, is that sometimes it’s hard to assemble or install. Learn more about the InterDesign York in this shower caddy review.
- OXO Good Grips Corner Standing Review. The OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Corner Standing Shower Caddy is one of the handfuls that can be truly called “rustproof”. Additionally, it’s also very functional because it has a dedicated top shelf or rack for your bars of soap and its other shelf has a bottle hole where you can place your bottles upside down for an easy dispensing function. Read a thorough description on the OXO Good Grips Corner Standing in this shower caddy review.
- InterDesign Gia Review. Another over-the-door shower caddy is placed on the proving grounds in the quest to find the perfect “over-the-door” for the most of us. That over-the-door shower caddy is the two-shelved InterDesign Gia Bathroom Over-the-Shower Door. Unfortunately, it suffered the same fate as its Zenna Home counterpart with both garnering two stars out of five. Find more about why it was only rated two stars in the InterDesign Gia Over-the-Shower Door Shower Caddy review.
- ShowerMade Bath Tote Review. The ShowerMade Bath Tote is by far one of the most surprising shower accessories reviewed on this website. The bath tote itself is of top-notch quality, and it has some other good features too like a 20-inch long strap, and it’s made from mesh. But the real deal here is its two-year warranty. Who would’ve believed it? A two-year warranty on a shower tote? Learn more about the ShowerMade Bath Tote in this shower tote/bath tote review.
- mDesign Swing Review. The mDesign Swing Bathroom Shower Caddy is one shower caddy that’s a perfect fit for those who’s fond of buying large body wash, conditioner, and shampoo bottles. The caddy banners two swinging baskets – hence the name “Swing Bathroom Shower Caddy” – to hold all your tall shower essentials. Find out more about the excellent mDesign Swing Bathroom Shower Caddy in its extensive shower caddy review.
- mDesign Corner Tension Review. Satin colored, functional, and reliable, the mDesign Bathroom Shower 4-Tier Constant Tension Caddy is one shower caddy for keeps. The said shower caddy banners the Constant Tension Technology, which means that the mDesign Corner provides strong tension no matter the length of the pole. See if the mDesign Bathroom Shower 4-Tier Constant Tension Caddy is the one for you in this shower caddy review.
- mDesign Corner Standing Review. There’s a portion of us that does not want the complicity of certain types of shower caddies brings like, for example, the hassle of setting up a tension corner shower caddy. If you’re a part of that portion, a good freestanding corner shower caddy is for you. Take the mDesign Free Standing Bathroom or Shower Corner Storage for example. Other than its rust resistance advantage, it’s also a good vintage looking piece to add to your bathroom. See a closer look on the mDesign Free Standing Bathroom or Shower Corner Storage in this explicit shower caddy review.
- mDesign Over-the-Door Review. Industrial or other modern looking bathrooms will greatly benefit from the mDesign Over-the-Door Shower Caddy with its seamless bezels and chic satin color. Additionally, aside from its looks, its two baskets are spacious too giving it that minimalist feel. But will its modern look and spaciousness save it from being an epic fail of an over-the-door shower caddy just like others of the same type reviewed in this website? Find out more in the mDesign Over-the-Door Shower Caddy review.
- mDesign Bath Tote Review. Metro Décor might be the jack of all trades in the shower caddy space because it manufactures, surprisingly, a shower tote. But it’s not just your average, so-so bath tote – it’s a durable gray colored one which has two size options. There’s one, which has four compartments, and there’s another that has eleven divisions. Read more on the mDesign Bath Tote and its two size options in its shower tote/bath tote review.
- InterDesign Metalo Review. The InterDesign Metalo is the first ever over-the-door shower caddy reviewed on this website that has been rated more than two stars out of five. What’s more is that it’s rated a perfect five because of its swingable baskets concept and Thermobond coating that makes the whole thing rustproof (a rare feature in shower caddies these days). Find out more about the InterDesign Metalo in this shower caddy review.
- Zenna Home 2104W Review. The Zenna Home 2104W is a real charmer and loved by many. Armed with a rustproof promise, adjustable shelves, and the ability to use it whether in a shower or bathtub setting, the Zenna Home 2104W is surely a perfect tension corner shower caddy for any lifestyle and in any household. Find out more reasons on why the Zenna Home 2104W is perfect for you in many ways in this shower caddy review.
- simplehuman Adjustable Review. With its mounting clamp instead of a hook, the simplehuman Adjustable will be surely a lifesaver for many – especially those who experienced their shower caddies falling to the ground without notice. Along with its mounting clamp, the simplehuman Adjustable has two adjustable shelves that go move in all directions to help you fit your tall shower essentials. See the simplehuman Adjustable up close in this shower caddy review.
- InterDesign RealWood Review. The InterDesign RealWood Shower Caddy is designed to give you the best of both worlds between wood and metal shower caddies. In one side, you have a metal frame to give it the sturdiness, and in the other, you have wooden accents at the front of each basket/shelf to give the shower caddy a premium and spa-like vibe. Find out more about the InterDesign Real Wood in this shower caddy review.
- Dorm Shower Caddy Tote Review. When the back-to-school season is just around the corner, we may tend to forget a handful of things from our back-to-school checklist. Admittedly, one of those items is college dorm shower caddies. One of the best college dorm shower caddies to buy right now (so you can cross it off your back-to-school checklist) is the Dormbuys Dorm Caddy Shower Tote. See if the Dormbuys Dorm Caddy Shower Tote is the right one for you in this bath tote review.
- InterDesign York Lyra. The spacious yet compact InterDesign York Lyra is one of the best alternatives to the ever-popular Zenna Home 702AL. With two varying-sized shelves, useful hooks to hang your toiletries, and a great roster of color options to choose from, the InterDesign York Lyra is also functional yet stylish. Find out more of this amazing over-the-showerhead shower caddy on this explicit shower caddy review.
Got a shower caddy in your mind that you want us to review? Drop us a line at hello [at] showercaddies [dot] info, and we’ll reply within 24 to 48 hours upon reading to accommodate your request. Don’t be shy. We don’t bite. Go on ahead and e-mail us! 🙂